Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Beginning....

23 Days.....that's how long I have been a Mrs. 

23 days ago my closest family and friends gathered in the most magical setting to witness and celebrate as my best friend became my husband. 23 days ago my dream of marrying my price charming became my reality.  23 days ago I closed the last page to one chapter and opened the first page of the next.  23 days ago I began my new journey as a wife.  23 days ago was the best day of my life.

In the last 23 days, I have learned so much....about myself, about my new husband, and about God, who orchestrated every fiber of our lives and led us to this exact moment.  I have learned how selfish and stubborn I am.  I have learned how loving and considerate my husband is.  And, more than anything, I have learned how big and gracious our God is.  I pray we will continue to lean on Him as he provides for us each day on this new journey.

 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD,
   whose confidence is in him.
 They will be like a tree planted by the water
   that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
   its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
   and never fails to bear fruit.” 

                                                                     Jeremiah 17:7-8

Sneak Peak of our wedding photos, courtesy of Claudia Kay Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment