Friday, July 29, 2011

e&m inspired.

As much as I love Nashville and am enjoying my last few months here, I can't help but wish my weekend plans included this:

via http://pinterest.com/pin/5003291/

I suppose some shopping, pool time, antiquing, and homemade pizza will have to do. :)


This week's inspiration...


Jennifer:

Last weekend's trip to the flea market resulted in a vintage suitcase that I hope to be able to use for a table like this.  Can't wait to find a few more to complete the look!

Homemade Mocha Coconut Frappuccino with only 120 calories?  Yes please!

Refreshing summer desserts with fresh fruit make me happy.

Loving these photos, especially since fiance and I want our "first look" to be walking down the aisle. 


Meredith:

Attempting to make these over the weekend for my sister's wedding.

Farmers market and big old historic house...you cant go wrong.

Adorable couple and a sweet little clip to celebrate an anniversary.



Have a happy, sunny, fun-filled weekend!

Jennifer & Meredith


1 comment:

  1. following your blog now! I have on too, but have not done it in a while. Maybe you can show me some tricks to improving mine :)

    ReplyDelete