Friday, June 15, 2012

Flea Market season [part one]

Late spring and summer is prime flea marketing and garage sale-ing time in Northeast Ohio. My parents excel in the "sport" of garage sale-ing. Growing up, I was begrudgingly drug on early Thursday/Friday/Saturday mornings from driveway to driveway, annual flea to annual flea, etc. in pursuit of treasures. Now that I own my own home (and have discovered the wonders of coffee) I actually enjoy waking early on weekends and heading out to nab some awesome finds.

Here are the goods so far this season:

From the Unionville flea market
A circle, framed flower print and a children's desk (for only $3!)






From the Chardon flea market


Basic frames to sand-down and paint a lovely color


Let's hope there are several more posts like this with all the goodies I'll find (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment